STANMEK INGENIEURS SINGLE GRIDER OVERHEAD CRANE
0.5 Ton to 20 Ton
3 metres to 30 metres
Single girder dual motor cranes provide greater floor coverage than other type cranes. The close crane end approaches coupled with a close trolley approach hoist give you more working floor coverage. This can reduce your space requirements in new buildings, or expand your usable space in existing buildings.
- Overhead Bridge controls and festooning complete a quality crane package.
- Adjustable torque magnetic disc / shoe brake for smooth operation.
- Forged steel crane wheels for long life.
- Top quality hoists matched to the duty required.
- Custom engineered to your application.
- Electric hoist conforms to IS : 3938
- State of art Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) and operations inspection are incorporated upto all manufacturing processes and you get it all in writing.
- Safety, easy operation, reduced maintenance and long life.
- H-4 heavy-duty hoists
- The features you want; 100% duty cycle, multiple lifting speeds, true vertical lift
- Top running or for more compact cranes, "ultra low headroom" trolleys that ride between the cross girders, not on top of them
- Featuring heavy plate steel and channel construction with full length ribs for added strength
- Smooth operation using 100% duty cycle motors and heavy duty drive wheels
- Continuous-duty, fan-cooled motors with thermal overload protection are available
- Capable of 60 minutes/hour operation, 24 hours a day, 365 days/year
- Gearbox is integral to motor and operates in a totally enclosed oil bath
- Solid state computerized motor control circuits permit "soft start" and "smooth, no pendulum, stop" while allowing maximum travel speeds under load
- Crane travel speed can be varied from top speed down to a creep. And over 100 speeds in between for precise load placement
Operator Pushbutton Pendant
- Pendant is constructed of nearly indestructible, lightweight composite material
- Compact design for one-hand operation, allowing operator to direct load with free hand
- Engineered to form a single structural box which remains square and resists torsional forces throughout the crane's life
- Close tolerance fabrication utilizes custom designed welding jigs to achieve precise alignment
- Drop forged 1045 steel, carburized to 600 BHN hardness
- Long life, oversized wheels conforming to Class D specifications are standard
- Double flanged wheels ride smoothly and accommodate some rail misalignment
Independent Travelling Pushbutton Pendant
- Pushbutton Pendant travels independent of trolley to allow operator to stand away from large and dangerous loads
- Flatwire ribbon cable incorporating spare conductors
End Truck to Bridge Beam Connection
- Notched interlocking connection minimizes torsional movement of beam and keeps crane compact
- Fault-proof right angle alignment is achieved using zero tolerance body bolts
- Conservative design produces 5 to 1 safety factor
- Box beam fabrication of high-technology extended-capacity steel (A36 or A544) which minimizes vertical and lateral deflection